- MIR: https://github.com/vnmakarov/mir
- https://github.com/numba/llvmlite Python wrapper used by Numba
- PPCI: https://pypi.org/project/ppci/
- QBE: https://c9x.me/compile/
See: Code generation
- https://chocopy.org/ : ChocoPy is a programming language designed for classroom use in undergraduate compilers courses. ChocoPy is a restricted subset of Python 3, which can easily be compiled to a target such as RISC-V. Tooling is in Java.
- https://www.cs.cornell.edu/courses/cs6120/2020fa/ : CS 6120: Advanced Compilers
- For Python: look at Bowler, Fissix.
- Example use: https://github.com/craigds/decrapify